5 Beds | 5.5 Baths | 6,485 Sq Ft | 2010 Year Built
Few homes compare to this elegant former Van Metre "Avery" model, majestically situated on a rare .68 ac in family-friendly Broadlands. Here are the TOP 10 Reasons this stunner is the estate home you've been waiting for:
1. Spacious light-filled kitchen w miles of granite countertops, 5-burner gas cooktop, double ovens and built-in microwave. No sink or cooktop means this hard-to-find uninterrupted kitchen island is perfect for after-school conversations w the kids, buffet for large gatherings or food prep for every cook in the kitchen.
2. .68 ACRES in the highly-desired Broadlands community. The possibilities are endless w this sprawling lawn. Build the pool oasis you've always wanted!
3. Enjoy breathtaking Virginia sunsets from the phenomenal, maintenance-free, Trex deck and LL slate patio. The custom private gazebo and outdoor kitchen is an entertainers dream, complete with SS appliances and built-in Napoleon 6-burner grill.
4.OVERSIZE 3 car garage. With a total of 950 sq ft and 2-story ceilings, this garage can accommodate every family need.
5. LL bedroom with FULL windows, makes this a perfect retreat for family and friends.
6. Custom LL BAR, w TWO 6' dual zone, 168 bottle, wine cellars, granite, microwave, full sink and dishwasher. Rich wood-plank tile flooring easy to maintain and able to withstand crowds, kids and pets. Watch your favorite movie or game in the luxury soundproof Media room w stadium seating and Zero-Edge screen,Epson projector and Klipsch surround sound.
7. HIS & HERS water closets in the primary bath.
8. Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout - Main level AND - NEW - Upper level.
9. LOCATION: Your commute will be a breeze! Close to Loudoun Station Metro, Greenway/Toll Rd and all major local routes.
10. SCHOOLS: Walkable to both elementary and middle-school. This coveted pyramid is top-ranked year-over-year, with a well-established reputation for excellence, and loved by educators and parents alike.
There's so much to love - over $350k in upgrades!
Your registration is complete. Industry regulations require us to validate contact information before displaying complete
data on sold and contract pending properties. We recognize that this is annoying, but once you click on the validation link
in the email that we just sent from firstname.lastname@example.org you will be all set to search just like an agent!